Thursday 20 March 2014

Finished completely

Hi all you lovely people who tske time to visit and comment. I had 2 fantastic weeks in Marsa Alam,  Egypt  Blue skies and sunshine and HOT
Just put in last few back stitches its taken longer than it should have because my cat has been on my knee every time I've sat down I think she missed me although she was still at home and I can't stitch with her there I think she would object when I stuck the needle in her lol.
Well here's the finished product I'm rather pleased with it I just hope the friend I've done it for is happy with it.
At least it's done now not stuck in her draw as she couldn't do it with all the fractional stitches.

10 comments:

Justine said...

That's a stunning finish! Bet your friend is thrilled when she sees it. Hope you had a lovely holiday.

Julie said...

Beautiful finish.

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Gorgeous.Congratulations on your finish.

Mouse said...

awwww to the furbaby .... and the piece is stunning now the back stitch has been done :) your friend will love it :) love mouse xxxxx

Mii Stitch said...

It looks beautiful, I'm sure your friend will be more than happy with it :)

Brigitte said...

Oh my, what a gorgeous finish this is. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thank you all I'm rather pleased with it, but now it's nail biting time until she actually see's it.
Just hope she's happy with it :-(

Shebafudge said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I find out on Tuesday what she thinks of it so watch this space lol
I will post photo of my new wip soon

Unknown said...

Well I met up with Lynda today she's over the moon with it (thank goodness) I was so worried she wouldn't like it close up.
Now to get on with my new project for my grandson